In order to reset your password (myOmegaFi, OmegaRecruit, or OmegaOne*), you can follow these steps below:
* Do not use these instructions if you use your headquarters login for OmegaOne. Instead, you must reset your password under your headquarters portal.
- Go to omegafi.com and select the “Log In" button
- Select the “Forgot password?” link.
- Enter the email address linked to your account.
- Click “Send Code” via text to the phone number linked to your account.
- Complete the form.
- Enter the code you received via text in the first field and enter your new password in the remaining fields, then select “Change my password”.
Note: Passwords must be 8-32 characters and include 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter and 1 digit. Passwords cannot contain any spaces.
You will then receive confirmation that your password was reset successfully and can now log in to your account.
Contact email@example.com if you still experience issues.