Use these instructions if you already have a myOmegaFi* login and need to register your OmegaOne account for the first time.
* If your organization has a national partnership with OmegaFi, your myOmegaFi account may be custom-branded with a different name.
Note - First-time OmegaOne users must follow these OmegaOne registration steps, even if you already have a separate headquarters login.
IMPORTANT - Before proceeding with these steps, first ensure you can successfully log in to myOmegaFi. You must use the same email address and password for your OmegaOne registration.
- If you forgot your password, reset your password before you attempt to link accounts.
OmegaOne Login Setup
To gain access the first time to OmegaOne, you can use the link in your OmegaOne User Account email or "Get Access" at the top of omegafi.com.
- Select the link in your email.
- Go to omegafi.com. Select "Get Access" in the top right of the screen.
- Select OmegaOne from the application options.
- Select your organization from the drop-down list. If your organization is not found, click "continue".
- The “National” field will pre-fill based on your selection above. Complete the remaining fields as prompted.
- Note - If you are prompted to enter a username and password in this step, enter your headquarters login information. If you do not know your headquarters login, visit your organization’s national website to obtain your login information.
- After OmegaOne finds your account, you will receive this message redirecting you to the registration page. No action is required here.
Note - No action is required with this screen. Proceed when you see the form in the following step.
If you are taken to a login page after the above step, enter your OmegaFi username and password (not your headquarters login) in the corresponding fields.
- Complete all fields on the Enroll Now registration form. This creates your login. Select "Sign up" at the bottom to submit the form.
- You may receive a message stating the email address is already taken. If so, proceed with the below steps.
- Select the link to “Sign in” after the question "Are you a returning user?". Enter your same OmegaFi login user name and password again. Do not enter your headquarters login.
- This will link your myOmegaFi and OmegaOne accounts.
- Once you log in, you should receive the grid reflecting all OmegaFi applications. You can select myOmegaFi or OmegaOne to successfully access your accounts.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you still experience issues.