Use these instructions if you already have an OmegaOne login and need to register your OmegaRecruit account for the first time.
IMPORTANT - Before proceeding with these steps, first ensure you can successfully log in to OmegaOne using your OmegaFi login credentials. Do not use your headquarters login for this process. You must use the same email address and password for your new OmegaRecruit registration.
- If you forgot your password, reset your password before you attempt to link accounts.
OmegaRecruit Login Setup
IMPORTANT - If you are a first-time OmegaRecruit user, you must establish access via the link in your registration email. If you did not receive the email, contact your chapter’s recruitment officer and/or advisor to confirm your email address and re-send the email.
- Open the email from OmegaRecruit. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder if it is not in your inbox. The email should look like this:
- Select the link to establish your online access. This will take you to a short pop-up form to complete your OmegaFi login. Enter your existing OmegaOne credentials. Do not use your headquarters login.
- Note - You must enter the EXACT email address that the system has on file for you. It will be listed in the registration email for you to reference.
- After you complete the above form, you will receive an error message stating your email is already taken. This is because you already have an OmegaFi account. Select the link to “Sign in” after the question "Are you a returning user?". Enter your same credentials (user name and password) again, which will link your OmegaRecruit and OmegaOne accounts.
- Once you log in, you should receive the grid reflecting all OmegaFi applications. You can select OmegaRecruit, OmegaOne or any other application to successfully access accounts to which you have access.
- If you are added to any other chapters in OmegaRecruit, you do not need to complete this again. You will simply receive an email letting you know that you were to the chapter.
Once you have been added to any additional chapters, they will appear in the dropdown menu in the top right corner of your screen.
Contact email@example.com if you still experience issues.