Use these instructions if you already have an OmegaOne login and need to register your myOmegaFi* account for the first time.
*Note - If your organization has a national partnership with OmegaFi, your myOmegaFi account may be custom-branded with a different name.
IMPORTANT - Before proceeding with these steps, first ensure you can successfully log in to OmegaOne using your OmegaFi login credentials. Do not use your headquarters login for this process. You must use the same email address and password for your myOmegaFi registration.
- If you forgot your password, reset your password before you attempt to link accounts.
myOmegaFi Login Setup
You should receive a registration email within 24 hours you are after added to your chapter’s roster.
- Go To omegafi.com. Select "Get Access" in the top right of the screen.
- Click on the image for "myOmegafi".
- Select your organization from the picklist. If you do not see your organization in the list, you can "continue" at the end of the line, "If your organization is not found…"
- If your organization is not in the list, select “continue” as reflected in the above screen and skip the next step. Proceed with the step that requires you to enter your account number and last name.
Select “Undergraduate Enrollment” as your Enrollment Type. Skip to the next step if you do not see this option.
- Enter your account number and last name in the corresponding fields.
- Note - Your account number is in the body of the welcome registration email or in your most recent statement from OmegaFi. Your chapter’s officers and/or advisor may also have access to look up your account number.
- You should then land on the registration page. Enter your OmegaOne login credentials (user name and password). Do not enter your headquarters login.
You'll then receive a message stating the email address is already taken. Select the link to “Sign in” after the question "Are you a returning user?". Enter your same credentials again, which will link your OmegaOne and myOmegaFi accounts.
Once you log in, you should receive the grid reflecting all OmegaFi applications. You can select OmegaOne or myOmegaFi to successfully access your accounts.
Contact email@example.com if you still experience issues.