If your national headquarters directed you to use your headquarters login for OmegaOne, first ensure you are added to your organization's national database and have working login credentials BEFORE you try to access OmegaOne.
- FIRST, go to your national headquarters website and ensure you can log in successfully to your organization's national portal.
- If you can log into your organization's national portal successfully, proceed with registering your OmegaOne login. See: Creating New OmegaOne Login
- If you cannot log in to your organization's national portal successfully, contact your national headquarters to help you establish or reset your credentials.
If you need to link your OmegaOne login to any other OmegaFi product, we recommend you create your OmegaOne login FIRST.
- Ensure you can log into OmegaOne successfully BEFORE you attempt to link any other accounts.
- Once you log into OmegaOne successfully, then proceed with linking your login to other OmegaFi products. See: